I learnt so much from 3 days of shooting at Fashion week.
- #1 -Photographers can be very territorial, ie, That's my spot- didn't you see my tripod/tape/lenscap, bag/case/shoes, There????
- #2 -Whilst Shooting at shows, don't be intimidated- you know your Camera, you know self, you know why you're there! & what type of publication you're shooting for!
- #3, -DO take advice from photogs who seem genuinely concerned why your shots aren't coming out correctly, especially when they have the same brand camera as you.
- #4,-Using a Flash does NOT necessarily give you the best images in a darkened room & it really does disturb the other Photogs settings & shots. Lower your F-Stop, Lower your shutter speed- but not too low unless you're using a tripod, Up your ISO- 1600 is your friend.
- #5 -Feel free to make direct eye contact with the model during her walk she WILL give you the shot at the end of the runway.
- #6 - Don't be afraid of running back stage if you didn't get the shot of the Finale Dress/Piece, it's worth it in the end & you might get some brilliant backstage shots! the models don't care if they are half naked!
Meet me at the $...